Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CASA! This unique volunteer opportunity allows you to become a court appointed advocate for abused and neglected children in Summit County.
2017 Training Sessions
If you would like to apply to become a volunteer with the CASA/GAL Program of Summit County and you are over the age of 21 and have a reliable source of transportation:
- Fill out an application and mail/fax it back to our office. We can mail or email you one if you prefer, contact Sarah at the information below.
- Come in for an informal interview.
- Select a training session from the training schedule
- Attend the 35 hour training.
- Pass the screening process, which includes reference and background check.
- Be sworn in by the Judge or Magistrate.
Please contact Sarah Harvan 330-643-4549 or email@example.com with any questions about the program or about the volunteer application process! Thank you again for your interest in the CASA/GAL Program.